Hope Cottage is a beautifully furnished, spacious cottage situated on the creek in the village of Helford. Originally two cottages, it sleeps six people in three bedrooms, and benefits from a raised garden and terrace at the back. The living room has a woodburning stove for cooler evenings; whilst the well-equipped kitchen/diner has enough seating for the whole party to eat together. Outside, the elevated terrace and garden at the back of the cottage has lovely views over the rooftops and river glimpses, parking and outside seating.
- Sleeps: 6.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Fridge and separate four-drawer freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no linen.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 1 mile.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 mile.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.